Test and Debug Technician Job Description
Realtime Technologies is a well established Electronics Manufacturing and Services company serving demanding customers in the Medical, Automotive, Aerospace and Utilities sectors with manufacturing and rework solutions to the exacting standards of ISO9001:2008 and ISO13485:2003.
We are now recruiting a Test and Debug Technician to repair for a wide range of Electronics systems.
- Test, Debug and Repair electronics using processes developed by Engineering
- Debug to component level
- Maintain and keep test equipment up to date
- Implement Engineering Changes and update test processes as required
- Build test equipment to Engineering specifications
- Work with customer engineers to validate tests and identify any quality or installation issues
- Implement improvement activities based on the results from data analysis and quality metrics
- Implement process improvements to reduce internal and supplier quality issues and to continually improve a product, customer and supplier performance.
- Electronics qualification
- Experience in an electronics company registered for ISO9000 or similar
- Proven ability to communicate, build positive business relationships and to work within a team.
- Experienced and capable of multi-tasking and working on time-critical projects/deadlines.
- Knowledge and interest in Renewable Energy systems
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent