We at Realtime Technologies are committed to protecting your data privacy. We only use the information we collect about you lawfully following the Irish Data Protection Act 1988-2018.
What We Collect
We collect the following information when generating quotes:
- Phone/Mobile Number
- Email Address
Why We Collect & How We Use It
We collect your personal information for a few reasons:
- To process your request
- To provide you with the best possible service
- To provide relevant product news and updates based on your interest and region upon receiving your consent/ wherever consented by you.
We do not collect any other sensitive information about you other than the aforementioned details. Realtime Technologies will not share your details with any other people, companies or third parties. Realtime Technologies will only use the provided data to contact you regarding your order or provide any services you’ve requested or signed up to receive. At any stage, please raise privacy concerns to any employee or representitive.
How You Control Your Data
- You can have your information removed from our database at any time by emailing us or writing to us at the below-provided addresses.
- If you provide your details to us by telephone or in-person this information will not be available online, although we will retain it in our database. You can request a copy of the information we hold by emailing us or writing to us.
- You can advise changes to your contact information, and it will be amended immediately upon request.
Tel: +353 1 848 6112
Fax: +353 1 848 7861
Realtime Technologies Ltd.
The Realtime Building,
Clonshaugh Business Park,
Dublin 17, IRELAND