Our Plant & PCBA Equipment
Realtime Technologies constantly invests in new, state of the art equipment. Building on this, we believe in ensuring our pcba equipment is of the highest quality to give clients the assurance they need to conduct business. As known, it is no secret that technology is advancing at a swift pace, and Realtime Technologies we are committed to updating to the latest models and trends. Fortunately, we have some of the most experienced people in the industry, which allow us to incorporate this equipment into our operation seamlessly. We accomplish this through training programs and constantly developing the workforce in all areas.
The factory is equipped with high technology machines, such as Nordson Dage XD7500VR FP X-Ray Insp, Universal Fuzion Placement Machines, MPM Speedline Printers and Reflow Ovens ERSA Selective Soldering Machines & CyberOptics AOI.
During the last year, we have installed:
– NSP Class 7 Clean Room with Class 4 Laminar Flow Benches
– MYCRONIC MYC50 Conformal Coating System (A short video here explains how this technology works)
– PDR IR-E3 Evolution Series SMD/BGA Rework System
– Thermotron Thermal/Humidity Chamber
– Ash Technologies OMNI High-Resolution Measurement System
– Universal Fuzion Direct Tray Feeder
– TSC label printers
– ERSA SMARTFLOW 2020 – Selective Soldering- Using Various Alloys
– EMC Stencil & Board Cleaning System
– Super Dry Totech Dry Boxes
Please get in touch to learn more about how we can help!
Visit the Contact Us page or get in touch via e-mail at [email protected] Discover how we can use our pcba equipment to help you and your business.