Test Operator Job Description
Realtime technologies are seeking a Test Operator. The Test Operator is responsible for performing ICT and functional testing on PCBs, assemblies and other test procedures and systems used in finished equipment.
Realtime is an Electronics Manufacturing Service (EMS) provider. We constantly invest in people and technology to stay at the forefront of electronics manufacturing.
- Be responsible for the Quality of products (printed circuit boards
- Understand the test and assembly processes for board tested
- Identify component types, material defects. To affix appropriate marking in accordance with Quality Assurance procedures
- 2 years Test Operator/Electronic Tester experience
- Computer literate including knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication skills with production operators, management team and customers.
- Be proactive with a will do attitude.
- Should be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good prioritizing, planning and time management skills.
- Be flexible and good at multitasking.
- Good housekeeping.
- Work well with a team or on their own initiative.
- Excellent time keeping and attendance.
Salary range: Competitive
Job Type: Permanent Full-time
Please send your CV to [email protected]