Quality Manager Job Description
Reporting to the CEO, the Quality Manager will be responsible for the management of the
quality team and will have a deep knowledge and experience of product quality systems and
process quality systems. As well as, acting as one of the primary interfaces for the customer and
client base within a wide range of highly regulated industries.
• Previous experience in a Quality Management
• Previous experience in electronics manufacturing, production, and operational environment.
• Previous experience managing a QMS
• Previous experience in a lean environment and a good understanding of Lean tools and
• Previous experience in a Lean environment and good understanding of Lean tools and
• Experienced in Driving Continuous Improvement through Cross-Functional Teams
• Good understanding of Reliability tools and systems
• Third level qualification, preferably including Quality and Business
• Understanding of the various tools used and standards adhered to in Quality, such as:
Salary range: Negotiable.
Job Type: Permanent Full-time
Please send your CV to [email protected]