Hand Soldering Job Description
A technically oriented is required to assemble electronic devices. Work within the Production Department, soldering electronic components, kit picking, building production units, testing.
- Assembling and testing of electronic products to exacting internal and customer specifications.
- Be responsible for the quality of the products before releasing to final inspection process by inspection of assemblies according to the standards, testing to specified test parameters.
- Recording builds, rejecting of nonconforming product and reporting any deviations from the required standard to the supervisor.
- Prior assembly experience in a manufacturing environment of at least 1 year.
- Soldering experience would be advantageous.
- Manual handling experience, ability to read and understand work instructions and engineering drawings.
- Good organizational skills with attention to details.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own.
- Work-related references will be required.
Salary range: Competitive
Job Type: Permanent Full-time
Please send your CV to [email protected]