Realtime Technologies is a leading provider of electronic manufacturing services and integrated
supply chain solutions. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland and with locations in California and the
Czech Republic our contract manufacturing division supports full turnkey high and low-mix
PCB assembly for volumes that range from prototype quantities, to small runs for pre-production
purposes, to volume production.
Reporting to the CEO, the Quality Manager will be responsible for the management of the
quality team and will have a deep knowledge and experience of product quality systems and
process quality systems. As well as, acting as one of the primary interfaces for the customer and
client base within a wide range of highly regulated industries.
• Previous experience in a Quality Management
• Previous experience in electronics manufacturing, production, and operational environment.
• Previous experience managing a QMS
• Previous experience in a lean environment and a good understanding of Lean tools and
• Previous experience in a Lean environment and good understanding of Lean tools and
• Experienced in Driving Continuous Improvement through Cross Functional Teams
• Good understanding of Reliability tools and systems
• Third level qualification, preferably including Quality and Business
• Understanding of the various tools used and standards adhered to in Quality, such as:
Salary range: Negotiable.
Job Type: Permanent Full-time
Job Location: North Dublin
Please send your CV to: [email protected]